Monday, September 13, 2010

Cutest Movie Ever...

Tonight for Monday Night Girl's Dinner we changed it up a bit and went to see the movie "The Switch". I had seen previews and had been wanting to see it. It did not disappoint! I thought it was precious and one of the cutest movies I have seen in a while. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who loves chick flicks!





Glad to spend time with the girls as usual! It was funny to see what everyone snuck in the theater as their dinner. My favorite was Maggie whipping out her rubbermaid container full of homemade lettuce wraps, complete with real silverware. I <3 MNGD!

XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear this was a good movie! I have been wanting to see it!! So sad that I MNGD! I may have to make a special trip up there for a Monday night! HA!

    ReplyDelete