Wednesday, September 15, 2010

College Gameday: UGA vs. Louisiana Lafayette

I'm a little behind on my blogging...don't shoot me.

So as you all know, the Stones like to do it up for tailgates @ UGA. The opening weekend of football season was no different. We had a long weekend in Athens for Labor Day and took full advantage. Friday night we hit the town, starting @ East West Bistro. We then hit BOURBON STREET for some freshman-in-college style partying (which included dancing on the booth). We headed home early because it was a noon game the next day - BUT I woke up the next morning with a Smirnoff Ice in my purse...must have been a good night.

Saturday we got up early to set up the tailgate. I was feeling so cute in my new gameday dress (thanks to Hollie B's post on the adorable dresses @ Festivity). We had a huge spread that included Chick Fil A biscuits and minis, dips galore, Subway platters and a fully stocked bar. I started the day off with a mimosa...deliious!

Atlanta Design Chick & Ryals



Big crowd at this tailgate!



Mom and the Mitchells



Look @ Dad's face...hahaha!



The Stone Bros out in full force:



K-Rea stopped by!



Mom and her college buds (they all look alike)!



Muller Family Christmas card:



The Dawgs were victorious and pulled out a 55-7 win. Saturday night was spent @ DePalma's (where Ryals and I both almost fell asleep in our pasta).

Sunday (after hitting up Porterhouse brunch) we hit the road to head back to Atlanta. We spent the day running errands, shopping, etc. We hit up JCT Kitchen for their infamous "Sunday Supper" and then finished the night @ Craft Bar for some drinks. I was exhausted! What a great holiday weekend!

I'll be back soon with tales from Columbia, SC and this weekend's UGA matchup vs. Arkansas...Stay tuned!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. I am going to shoot you for being behind on your blogging :) If you don't wear that dress for GA/FL - I am!

    ReplyDelete