Thursday, April 8, 2010

Braves Win!!!

I had such a good time last night with all the girls (and guys) at the Braves Game! The weather was PERFECT and the pollen actually didn't bother me at all (shocking). So glad we had such a large group that went (and that we were all able to sit together). If you had a chance to check out The Hill's blog, you will see that Ryals and I were quite enthrusiastic about the FOOT LONG hot dogs! Ha - I tell you what, there is nothing better than hot dogs and beer at a baseball game! AND, to reference Jill's most recent blog, hot dogs and Bud Select are on the "eat this" list for ball parks. See pictures below!

We had great seats - thank you Ryals for getting them for us!



"Buy me some HOT DOGS, some BEER and some CRACKER JACKS..."



So glad the Wages joined us! I know Brian is an avid Braves fan!



The Hills and the Griffins!



Ryals' brother James and Kelsey joined us too!



Picture's not so good (thanks a lot, iPhone), but you can see we had some entertainment from the drunk redneck in front of us. He began cheering and waving a white towel around all by himself. A fan a few rows down got sick of it, grabbed his towel and told him to shutup. Moments later, the ENTIRE crowd starting chanting "Give the Towel Back, Give the Towel Back" and revived drunko's antics! Drunko grabbed a nearby blanket from an ususpecting toddler and begin rallying again!



Braves Win!!! The new DIGITAL Coca Cola bottle began shooting fireworks to celebrate. What a great night in a great city!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, I just laughed out loud at the towel drunk situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I missed the fun! Did you get your Braves Batgirl jersey yet?

    ReplyDelete