Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I Covet...

I love me some online shopping. And sometimes I just feel down about my wardrobe (which is probably why I borrowed both outfits I wore to Meredith's wedding events last weekend). Which is what prompted this post. Here are some of the items I have been lusting over lately:

Ann Taylor Loft. What a great store. Great sales too! I want this jacket to wear with a serious suit to work:



This outfit would be perfect for lots of events and I feel that I need it in my closet:



Get this - Loft is having a 50% off sale right now, which is making it hard to save my $$$ !!!

Anthropologie - damn this store. They have such unique pieces at prices that are not friendly to my budget! But I love it. And so does my mom (and she even surprises me every now and then by being my personal shopper and buying me a couple cute pieces). Here are some accessories from Anthro that I want:

These earrings are not very practical at $98, but would be a fun splurge. Perhaps one of my Mart-going friends would like to find me a pair like these for less? (cough cough, Hollie, cough cough, Maggie, cough cough, Meredith).



Anthro always does some inexpensive statement necklaces that I love. This piece is unique and is only $58.



I love this too. Would really make an outfit!



I have another multi-colored pair of earrings from Anthro and I swear, I not only wear them about 2-3 times a week, but I get the most compliments on them! I feel like if I owned these, I would wear them out!



Of course, I have to pay homage to the mack-daddy of all boutiques, Heery's. This place is so wonderful that I had to get a job there in college just to get the %30 discount. Of course, it is slightly outside of my interior designer salary budget (booooo). Take a look at this:

If I was getting married right now, this dress would be my bachelorette party dress:



I need this with some white shorts/pants to wear on our cruise:



Hello, I would wear this shirt until it fell apart - it goes with everything!



I have tried this Tracy Reese shirt on before in a different color and it costs about half as much as my rent, so I think I'll have to pass (but I still secretly want it).



That's my wish list for now...I am in Atlanta this weekend with NO PLANS (hallelujah) so maybe I will have some shopping time!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment: