Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oldies...but GOODIES!!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I had a very relaxing one myself. Friday I met up with Hollie, Lindsay Curry and Kaci Patterson for a girl's dinner at NAVA. It was so fun to get to know Lindsay and Kaci as well as catch up on any gossip and girl talk!

Saturday I did brunch with Ryals at J. Christopher's (eggs benedict OMG) before he had to go study and then headed to Phipps and Lenox with Hollie and Whitney! I have a little extra cash right now due to my security deposit from my last apartment being returned and so I was ITCHING to buy something! Well, it never fails that whenever I actually can spend money on clothes, I can never find anything. I even tried on the cute cropped jacket from my last post at Ann Taylor Loft and it turned out to look heinous on me. So after many hours of shopping, I went home empty-handed.

Saturday night Ryals and I went to Fork & Screen to see the movie "Grown Ups". Ryals and I both love that place because they have a full menu (not the best food in the world, but would compare to something like Applebee's, etc.) and a full bar. We ordered a few rounds of drinks and ate flat bread pizza, blue cheese burgers and brownie sundaes! The movie was funny, a little cheesy and turned out to be a great date night.

Today (Sunday) I have had to do some work (we are so busy!) and run other errands, do laundry, etc. I just got done working out and have some time before I head to Ryals' house to cook out, so I was looking through my old photos from college and the early years of moving to Atlanta. I think a few of you will try to kill me when you see some of these, but I thought it would be fun to post some oldies from our past as friends! Enjoy!

ADPi parents' weekend at the UGA baseball game!



Me and Kim at her loft apartment in downtown Athens celebrating her 21st birthday!



Rainy night in Athens and deciding to go play in the mud and rain around campus. Please note that this photo was taken before Brian and Amanda Vessels started dating. Look at how they are looking at each other. Now, they are married! How cute!



I'm looking kinda rough in this photo, but this is before ADPi's Crush Party @ Tasty World!



Hahahahaha - random night going downtown in Athens! I LOVE IT!



Not sure when this is from, but this is at my old apartment in Athens before a dinner party.



Mandyville for a 'surprise' party!



SB2K5 in Destin @ McGuire's for St. Patty's day!



Jill after her engagement at Glenn's bachelorette party!



Engagement party @ East Andrews for Glenn and Josh. We put on a good party that night!



Last celebration with our pledge class @ Speakeasy (also a combo birthday celebration for me - 22nd bday).



Cafe TuTu Tango with Jill and Kim still lived in ATL!



Vegas at the Hardrock Hotel Pool! Spring Break 2006!



Bella Vita for Meghan's 21st birthday and Spring Break 2005!



Holden Beach, NC with Kim and Julie...SHARK hunting after a few bottles of Andre!



Shocker - another celebration at our favorite Athens restaurant, SPEAKEASY!



Celebrating Kim and Nick's engagement at Treehouse!



Cheering on the Atlanta Braves!



ADPi Parents' weekend at Hilltop Grille - I miss that place!



Tailgating in Athens - can't wait for football season!



Hope that brought back some good memories for you. We have been friends for almost 8 years now. How the time flies!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. awwww, I don't want to get older or GROW UP! These are so cute...thanks for the flashback!!

    ReplyDelete