Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have a PROBLEM!!!

I went in TJ Maxx and Homegoods again this weekend. I should stay away from that place because every time I go, all I want to do is buy LAMPS! What in the world? Why am I so obsessed with cute lamps?

They all look so adorable just sitting on the shelves like that! The patterned blue one had a matching friend that went with it. They could really make a room. The bright green one would be good by itself and the green one with cutouts was very unique!



More sophisticated neutrals - these could be used in any room in your house!



They all look like friends sitting on the shelf! They most always have pairs of lamps (which I love - the more the better). That is where I got the lamps for my room. The prices are right too!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lauren,

    You are an awsome designer! And So great at hot affordable finds. I must know just which TJ MAXX did you find so many great lamps! Never seen this many at great
    looking lamps at one time. Need to go shopping with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly - I have found great lamps and home accessories at the TJ Maxx in Buckhead Station in Atlanta (near DSW, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.). Also, my family is from Rome GA and that TJ Maxx is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that patterned blue one! It matches my son's drapes, so it has taken me real restraint to pass it up! Fun blog....Julie

    ReplyDelete