Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa Baby...

With Christmas getting closer and closer, I thought I would share some of the items on my list this year! Santa, I have been extra good this year!

I could really use some stationary with my new name or "The Stones". I have found some cute designs on Etsy:


I would DIE for these TB flats!


I love the style of these silky, blousy tops. I would love one in every color!


Here is something I don't want to receive as a gift, but really need. I still have my original towel wrap from my FRESHMAN year in college!


What girl doesn't want a monogrammed necklace?


Cooking Light would be great in my mailbox every month!


I love wine - which means I need this:


Fancy makeup is always nice - Sephora gift cards never disappoint!


These Anthro plates are cute for eating or hanging on a wall! We need some wall art for our apartment.


A new coffee table is top on my list. Our current table does not allow for foot-propping. When we get a house, I will re-purpose our current table, but for now this is the one I love:


Some colorful jeans/cords:




New workout clothes. Would really love the "Puddle Jumper" Jacket in black. It has a cute ruffle on the back and is on sale!


Okay I guess that is it for now! I will be back in a few for some Santa ideas for men!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment