Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF!

Hello! I am so happy it is Friday finally! For once in a very long time, Ryals and I are in town this weekend with no plans - yippee! Here's what's on the agenda:

Friday - do NOTHING! We have plans to order pizza, drink wine and watch movies. I am so happy - how nice it must be to get off work on a Friday and not have to either leave town immediately or go home and get ready for a night out.

Saturday -
I'm guessing sleeping in is going to happen. With all these early home football games we've been going to, I have not gotten to sleep very late on the weekends! Saturday during the day will surely include some football-watching and cooking. I have three (yes, three) squash casseroles, a bruschetta chicken bake and a batch of sausage balls to make for various events next week. Call me Betty Crocker!

Saturday night we are going out with the Wages and other friends to 5 Seasons Brewery and Ormsby's to celebrate Brian's birthday! I'm so excited - I've never been to the brewery before and have only briefly been to Ormsby's. Happy Birthday to B Wages!!

Sunday - no plans again, but I do have a ScoutMob deal to Murphy's for 50% off, so I would love to go have brunch at my favorite restaurant! Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to take a walk around VA Highlands!

Sunday night will be potluck Thanksgiving dinner with my high school friends (I'm bringing squash casserole #1). I haven't seen Georgia since her wedding, so it will be nice to catch up!

Hope you all enjoy your weekends...

XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. And very similar to mine. Except I am cooking up a strawberry pretzel salad, frozen pumpkin mousse pie, key lime pie and a sweet potato casserole.

    ReplyDelete