Friday, November 5, 2010

Crazy Week!

Okay I admit, I have been REALLY bad at posting. It is just that this week has been CRAZY! After getting home very late on Sunday from a jam-packed GA/FL weekend (and my 3rd trip to SSI in 4 weeks), I am exhausted! This week I have had something to do EVERY NIGHT after work.

Monday - celebration dinner @ Verde for Ryals passing the Bar Exam with Renee, Maggie, Dave, Meghan and Brian...so fun!

Tuesday - Roy Barnes Donor party @ GA Tech Conference Center to watch election results. Ryals' firm and family are big Roy Barnes supporters, so it was fun to be at the election headquarters with drinks and hors d'oeuvres! He ended up conceeding the race, but it was still a good time (and a late night - didn't leave the party until about 11:30)!

Wednesday -
Raced over to H&M after work to try to find something to wear to the game this weekend...and didn't find a thing! After a marathon shopping spree at Atlantic Station, I headed over to Buckhead Diner to meet Grant, his roommate Eric and Ryals @ Buckhead Diner. We didn't get seated until 8:00 PM and I didn't get home until about 9:45. Grant had a gift card that was going to expire this week so we took advantage. Buckhead Diner is CRAZY on a Wednesday night!

Thursday - used my lunch break to start packing for Athens since we had a VeenendaalCave cocktail party @ Ri Ra with clients from 5-8.

Heading to Athens after work today for UGA vs. Idaho St. Didn't have time this week to hit the grocery store, do laundry, work out or pick up essential at CVS I needed. It is all going to have to happen on Sunday when I get back. I will do some blog posts at that time too.

Can't wait to see some of you on Monday to hear about everyone's weekends!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Even though it was busy, it sounds like you had a fun week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete