Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome!

Hey y'all! Welcome to my very first blog...I think this could get very distracting! This was an idea started by one of my best friends as a mean for our group to stay in touch with everyone's lives and I think it is fabulous!

I'm not really sure what direction this blog will take. I am feeling a little bit self-centered doing this (since it is just me - no husbands or kids yet) but I'll get over it. I think I'm basically going to just type what is going on in my life/mind and we'll go from there.

Monday night...for the past two years or so, 5 of my best friends and I have been meeting every Monday night for Monday Night Girls' Dinner (hereafter to be called "MNGD"). I am so fortunate to not only live with two of my best friends, but to have many friends within minutes of my house. I really love how devoted we have been to MNGD. This week we had it at our apartment with free food provided by Hollie B! In addition to meeting at each others' homes, our dinners in the past have included Capital Grille, Mykonos Tavern, Cantina and the list goes on. I love having a designated night that everyone has put aside just to "hang"!

So I am going to have to cut this short because I'm trying to watch 24 and this is keeping me from focusing! Ha - will post again soon! XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment