Thursday, February 10, 2011

DESIGN...(for a change)

Okay so let's be honest, my "atlanta design chick" blog is not so much about DESIGN and more about ME/the DESIGNER (ha). But while working on a project this morning, I stumbled across this amazing decorator and had to share!

Jamie Beckwith

We are using one of her products for some high-end speculative office suites over at a prominent building in Atlantic Station, but I couldn't helpt but notice that her stuff would look FABULOUS in my future home. I'm going to start following her blog and you should too!

Here are some items I adore:

I love this amazing combination of colors in this up-close detail.



This floor is what isnpired me. How cool would it be to have this Moroccan wood pattern in an entry-way in your home?



Love it!



Fun bowls for anywhere!



Bathroom by Candice Olson featuring a beautiful wood block wall by Jamie (this is the product we are using here at work):



I need an excuse to visit her showroom, shown below - GORGEOUS!



I love these purple chairs on a neutral background:



My future living room:



XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment: